Meet Dr. Rios
Doctor Luisa Rios, DDS, M.D.
Dr. Luisa Rios is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Marquette University with a Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree (DDS), Summa Cum Laude, graduating number 1 in her class from Marquette University School of Dentistry and also completed her Doctor of Medicine Degree (MD) at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. Before joining Pinnacle, Dr. Rios completed her Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at Texas A&M College of Dentistry as well as Baylor University Medical Center.
Originally from Guanajuato, Mexico, Dr. Rios moved and lived in Wisconsin before settling down in DFW. She has a passion for providing personalized, attentive oral & maxillofacial surgery care to her patients. She is committed to providing the highest standard of care while treating each patient like family.
Outside of the medical field, Dr. Rios and her husband welcomed their first child in October 2019. In her spare time, she loves spending time with her family, visiting new places, and growing in her faith.
- Marquette University – Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences (Magna Cum Laude)
- Marquette University School of Dentistry – Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree (DDS, Summa Cum Laude, graduating number 1 in her class)
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center – Doctor of Medicine Degree (MD)
- Texas A&M College of Dentistry and Baylor University Medical Center – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Board Certified Diplomate)