Meet Dr. Martinez
Dr. David Martinez is a Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Martinez is an adjunct assistant professor in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMS) at Texas A&M College of Dentistry and Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.
Doctor David Martinez, DDS, M.D.
Dr. David Martinez was raised in California and attended the University of California at Davis. He attended A.T. Still University (ATSU), Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health where he earned his dental degree and graduated number 1 in his class.
After dental school, Dr. Martinez began his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at Baylor University Medical Center. While at Baylor University Medical Center Dr. Martinez served as Chief Resident of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department. Dr. Martinez also received his Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) at Texas Tech University of Health Sciences.
Throughout Dr. Martinez’s advanced education, he was a lecturer and clinical instructor to both undergraduate and graduate dental students.
Dr. Martinez took first place in the 2015 American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Annual Session for Outstanding Scientific Abstract competition.
Dr. Martinez has a great passion for community service. He is excited to work with patients and referring doctors at Pinnacle Oral Surgery Specialist in Rockwall and Sulphur Springs, Texas.
- University of California at Davis – Undergraduate Education
- A.T. Still University (ATSU), Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health – Dental Degree (Graduated number 1 in his class)
- Baylor University Medical Center – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency
- Texas Tech University of Health Sciences – Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Board Certified Diplomate)